Saturday, January 13, 2018

ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER CHOICE


Today I choose
to be at peace with all that Was,
open my heart to all that Is
and welcome all that is Becoming.
 
The When's and How's will be revealed
soon enough
Now is not the time to make a plan
or measure myself (or anyone else) against
some imagined yardstick of success or failure.
 
Now is my chance to stand fresh
in the fullness of who I AM:
the Divine made manifest

Whatever my mind may have to say
My soul trusts that regardless of what test(s) 
may come my way
I am free to choose:
To Be at peace with all that Was,
open my heart to all that Is
and welcome all that is Becoming...
 
This is my choice.
What's yours?

With gratitude and blessings,
Rudi Harst


THANK YOU for holding the Circle in your heart by visualizing a generous flow of financial abundance. Thank you for supporting us as we continue our work of fostering a creative, inclusive approach to spirituality. We are deeply grateful.


http://www.celebrationcircle.org/donate

No comments:

Post a Comment