Monday, November 13, 2017

IN THE FLOW


     I've had difficulty writing more than a few sentences at a time over the past month. Simply unable to concentrate my attention in whatever area of the brain the writing process resides; some say it's a natural consequence of the residual, post-collision shock waves rippling through my nervous system.  All I know is that my life-long habit of writing at least a couple of pages of creative output daily has definitely been disrupted in recent weeks.
     Body movements have been constrained as well. No Tai Chi Chuan is possible for awhile yet, much less yoga stretches or twice-daily, mile-long walks with the dogs.
 
FEEL IT GROW
     On the other hand, I've had Big Fun playing my guitar much more than usual. Forced to spend hours a day sitting down with left leg propped straight out over a footrest, I've had my guitar cradled in my lap for much of that time. Flurries of improvised notes flow effortlessly out of my heart, giving voice to my deep feelings of gratitude for the many, many gifts with which my family has been showered during this month of healing.
 
HEAR IT FLOW
     Listen closely. Perhaps you can hear my song of gratitude flowing out towards you through cyberspace, because I'm so glad for your companionship in the Circle community...
     Rudi Harst
PS: I'm delighted to be performing a benefit coffeehouse concert at Inner City Development Center next Saturday, alongside our good friends, Rod and Patti Radle. Like I said in the paragraphs above, I've got a whole bunch of musical energy flowing through me, and I really look forward to sharing it in this heartwarming space. See details below.

THANK YOU for holding the Circle in your heart by visualizing a generous flow of financial abundance. Thank you for supporting us as we continue our work of fostering a creative, inclusive approach to spirituality. We are deeply grateful.


http://www.celebrationcircle.org/donate

No comments:

Post a Comment