Saturday, August 11, 2018

AT THE BEACH


     Almost every week I fill this space with a story or a reflection I've written. But this week I've been dealing with a source of stress that I let consume my time and energy. In response, I chose to focus on creating a song about the possibility of re-visiting the island of Isla Mujeres, located off the coast of the Yucatan peninsula, where Zet and I have spent some truly delicious time in the past. Writing and singing this song is my way of getting as close to the beach as possible, while helping me stay cool mentally in the midst of this fierce summer heat we're having in San Antonio. It's also a powerful, fun-filled way of affirming that Zet and I will get to be there on vacation again sometime soon.
 
YOU'RE INVITED
     I'm taking the liberty of  sharing this song with you here, as a way off affirming that you, too, deserve to manifest your heart's desire(s), whatever that may be. In any case, I hope that hearing and seeing this little video clip of the song makes your heart smile, as it did mine when I wrote and recorded this video. Enjoy! 

With gratitude and blessings,

     Rudi Harst


THANK YOU for holding the Circle in your heart by visualizing a generous flow of financial abundance. Thank you for supporting us as we continue our work of fostering a creative, inclusive approach to spirituality. We are deeply grateful.


http://www.celebrationcircle.org/donate



No comments:

Post a Comment