Saturday, June 6, 2015

LOVE IS THE ONLY POWER


       For the past thirty years and more, I've been doing my best to experience, explore and express the free flow of Spirit as I understand it. This business of being a writer, performance artist and spiritual companion all rolled into one has long been my passion, my job and my favorite hobby combined, and I feel truly blessed to have been sharing this work within the context of the Celebration Circle since 1992.

 

KEEPING IT UP

    Most days it feels great, although other times it can seem pretty far-fetched, if not down right preposterous, to keep plugging away at this process of cultivating and communicating spiritual lessons. It helps a lot to remain focused on the inner process as much as possible, without expecting outward results or confirmation - while simultaneously staying open to feedback as it arises, too.

     So I couldn't help but be pleasantly surprised when this vibrant piece of artwork (shown above) caught my attention yesterday. When I first saw it a couple of months ago, I thought it cute when told that it was created by Anjea and Cira, two young artists in our Children's Circle. But it was a very busy Sunday morning, so I didn't really get a good look at it, before it got tucked away among all the other pieces of paper in our office.

 

KEEPING IT REAL

            But yesterday, while I was searching for a missing invoice, in between a number of other tasks, I was delighted to encounter this drawing with fresh eyes. Seeing it this time really made my heart smile as I felt the love, light and spiritual vibrations radiating out of this simple line drawing. It was wonderful to feel the power of the artists' creative energy, expressed so freely and joyfully, at such a young age. To be reminded that there's never any way of knowing who, how or what will be affected by the work we do, whether individually or collectively in the Circle. And that whatever the situation or circumstance, "Love is the only power" indeed!


 
With joy,

          Rudi




No comments:

Post a Comment